Age Limit: The candidates who fall under the age bar of 17 to 20 years are eligible to fill the form. The date of birth of the candidate should fall between October 01, 1998 to September 30, 2002.
Educational Qualification: As the name of the recruitment is Matric Recruit, so the candidates should have passed the class 10.
1. Minimum height 157 cm.
2. Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
3. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cm.
4. Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the prevailing regulations.
|Type of Entry
|Chefs / Stewards
Note:- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Admit Card of Indian Navy Matric Recruit 2019 : Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards (CLACs) for eligible candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Feb 2019, can be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. No separate Call up Letter-cum-Admit Card will be issued. Candidates who clear the written and Physical test will be allotted different admit card for the medicals.
Exam Pattern of Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2019 : Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2018 Selection Process of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Phase I Online Examination
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be 45 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Phase II Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory: Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
Indian Navy Matric Recruit 2019 Result: Indian Navy will announce the Written Examination result 2019 at the official website. The candidate who will appear in the Written Examination held by Indian Navy authorities can check their Result here after the examination. Call letter for Final Medical examination will be uploaded only for medically qualified candidates in the select list. A State-wise merit list will be published for candidates who have passed in PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination depending upon vacancies.